News in Brief
Pearson Buying SchoolNet
Education publisher Pearson announced last week that it will purchase education software maker SchoolNet for $230 million, subject to a federal antitrust-law compliance review. The move will give Pearson control of another New York company whose software is designed to collect data on student progress and use it to help educators personalize instruction.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Chief Program Officer
- Washington STEM, Seattle, WA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Greenburgh Central School District, Hartsdale, NY
- Director of Leadership Development
- NCEA, Arlington, VA