News in Brief
Pearson Buying SchoolNet
Education publisher Pearson announced last week that it will purchase education software maker SchoolNet for $230 million, subject to a federal antitrust-law compliance review. The move will give Pearson control of another New York company whose software is designed to collect data on student progress and use it to help educators personalize instruction.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA