News in Brief
Pearson Buying SchoolNet
Education publisher Pearson announced last week that it will purchase education software maker SchoolNet for $230 million, subject to a federal antitrust-law compliance review. The move will give Pearson control of another New York company whose software is designed to collect data on student progress and use it to help educators personalize instruction.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- The New School Montessori, Cincinnati, OH
- Middle School Principal
- Roosevelt Children's Academy Charter School, Roosevelt, NY
- Assistant Principal - Drake High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, San Anselmo, CA
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US