News in Brief
Pearson Buying SchoolNet
Education publisher Pearson announced last week that it will purchase education software maker SchoolNet for $230 million, subject to a federal antitrust-law compliance review. The move will give Pearson control of another New York company whose software is designed to collect data on student progress and use it to help educators personalize instruction.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA