News in Brief
Idaho Union Launches Petition
The Idaho Education Association has launched a petition drive to try to overturn controversial education laws approved by lawmakers this year, including restrictions on collective bargaining. The effort is the latest in a series of legal and political challenges to new state laws targeting teacher job protections.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Supervisor of Mathematics
- Quakertown Community School District, PA
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Deputy Superintendent of Education Support
- West Virginia Department of Education, Charleston, WV
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN