News in Brief
Idaho Union Launches Petition
The Idaho Education Association has launched a petition drive to try to overturn controversial education laws approved by lawmakers this year, including restrictions on collective bargaining. The effort is the latest in a series of legal and political challenges to new state laws targeting teacher job protections.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR