News in Brief
Idaho Union Launches Petition
The Idaho Education Association has launched a petition drive to try to overturn controversial education laws approved by lawmakers this year, including restrictions on collective bargaining. The effort is the latest in a series of legal and political challenges to new state laws targeting teacher job protections.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN