News in Brief
Idaho Union Launches Petition
The Idaho Education Association has launched a petition drive to try to overturn controversial education laws approved by lawmakers this year, including restrictions on collective bargaining. The effort is the latest in a series of legal and political challenges to new state laws targeting teacher job protections.
Vol. 30, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Jefferson County Public Schools WV, Charles Town, WV
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Director, Adult and Career Education
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL
- High School Principal
- Unionvile-Chadds Ford School District, Kennett Square, PA