News in Brief
Indiana Unions Face Restrictions
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels signed legislation last week that will prohibit contracts between school districts and teachers unions from including anything but wages and wage-related benefits. The collective bargaining limits will affect contract agreements starting July 1; contracts reached before that date will expire by June 2013.
Vol. 30, Issue 29, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA