News in Brief
Indiana Unions Face Restrictions
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels signed legislation last week that will prohibit contracts between school districts and teachers unions from including anything but wages and wage-related benefits. The collective bargaining limits will affect contract agreements starting July 1; contracts reached before that date will expire by June 2013.
Vol. 30, Issue 29, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations