News in Brief
Indiana Unions Face Restrictions
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels signed legislation last week that will prohibit contracts between school districts and teachers unions from including anything but wages and wage-related benefits. The collective bargaining limits will affect contract agreements starting July 1; contracts reached before that date will expire by June 2013.
Vol. 30, Issue 29, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX