News in Brief
Indiana Unions Face Restrictions
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels signed legislation last week that will prohibit contracts between school districts and teachers unions from including anything but wages and wage-related benefits. The collective bargaining limits will affect contract agreements starting July 1; contracts reached before that date will expire by June 2013.
Vol. 30, Issue 29, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD