News in Brief
Duncan Urges Schools to Join Earthquake Drill
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan has called for schools nationwide to participate in a public earthquake drill this week. Eleven states, many of them in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, centered in southeastern Missouri, are already taking part in the Great Central U.S. ShakeOut, scheduled for 10:15 a.m. Central time on April 28.
Vol. 30, Issue 29, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Triangle Associates, Pottersville, NJ
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Winchester School Committee, Winchester, MA
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Implementation Success Manager
- Apex Learning, CA