News in Brief
Duncan Urges Schools to Join Earthquake Drill
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan has called for schools nationwide to participate in a public earthquake drill this week. Eleven states, many of them in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, centered in southeastern Missouri, are already taking part in the Great Central U.S. ShakeOut, scheduled for 10:15 a.m. Central time on April 28.
Vol. 30, Issue 29, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL