News in Brief
Duncan Urges Schools to Join Earthquake Drill
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan has called for schools nationwide to participate in a public earthquake drill this week. Eleven states, many of them in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, centered in southeastern Missouri, are already taking part in the Great Central U.S. ShakeOut, scheduled for 10:15 a.m. Central time on April 28.
Vol. 30, Issue 29, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom