"Voters' Attitudes On School Nutrition"
More than 75 percent of American voters believe schools should have to meet higher nutrition standards for all foods they sell or serve students, according to a poll commissioned by the Kids' Safe and Healthful Foods Project.
The project is an initiative of the Pew Charitable Trusts and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
The poll also found that 61 percent of the 1,007 registered voters surveyed support giving schools more money to pay for more nutritious food at school.
Vol. 30, Issue 28, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Head of School
- Triangle Associates, Pottersville, NJ
- Katonah-Lewisboro School District, Katonah, NY
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- White Plains Public Schools, White Plains, NY