News in Brief
Rand Paul Joins Education Panel
U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, a Republican freshman from Kentucky who has called for eliminating the U.S. Department of Education, is among the new members of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee. Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., another new member of the Senate who is joining committee, sued the department over the No Child Left Behind Act when he was state attorney general.
Vol. 30, Issue 20, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Dunlap Community Unit School Dist. No. 323, Peoria, IL
- Consultant - Los Angeles, CA
- Insight Education Group, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY