News in Brief
Newark Superintendent Resigns
Clifford Janey, the superintendent of New Jersey's largest school district, announced his resignation last week, four months after Gov. Chris Christie decided not to renew his contract for the $280,000 Newark job. The governor had said Mr. Janeys reform plans for the state-run district had moved too slowly. Mr. Janey previously served as superintendent in the District of Columbia.
Vol. 30, Issue 18, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA