News in Brief
Newark Superintendent Resigns
Clifford Janey, the superintendent of New Jersey's largest school district, announced his resignation last week, four months after Gov. Chris Christie decided not to renew his contract for the $280,000 Newark job. The governor had said Mr. Janeys reform plans for the state-run district had moved too slowly. Mr. Janey previously served as superintendent in the District of Columbia.
Vol. 30, Issue 18, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN