News in Brief
Districts Must Pay for Special Ed. Tuition
Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has ordered three school districts to obey a law requiring districts to pay for private school tuition for special education students. The Union, Jenks, and Broken Arrow districts had refused to follow the law, claiming it was unconstitutional. Mr. Pruitt warned that he will take legal action if they don't comply.
Vol. 30, Issue 18, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN