News in Brief
Districts Must Pay for Special Ed. Tuition
Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has ordered three school districts to obey a law requiring districts to pay for private school tuition for special education students. The Union, Jenks, and Broken Arrow districts had refused to follow the law, claiming it was unconstitutional. Mr. Pruitt warned that he will take legal action if they don't comply.
Vol. 30, Issue 18, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain