News in Brief
Districts Must Pay for Special Ed. Tuition
Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has ordered three school districts to obey a law requiring districts to pay for private school tuition for special education students. The Union, Jenks, and Broken Arrow districts had refused to follow the law, claiming it was unconstitutional. Mr. Pruitt warned that he will take legal action if they don't comply.
Vol. 30, Issue 18, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Permanent Head of School
- The Greta Berman Arbetter Kazoo School, Kalamazoo, MI
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Chief Financial Officer
- Idaho Charter School Network, Boise, ID
- City of Cape Coral Charter Schools, Cape Coral, FL
- Wissahickon School District, PA