News in Brief
Districts Must Pay for Special Ed. Tuition
Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has ordered three school districts to obey a law requiring districts to pay for private school tuition for special education students. The Union, Jenks, and Broken Arrow districts had refused to follow the law, claiming it was unconstitutional. Mr. Pruitt warned that he will take legal action if they don't comply.
Vol. 30, Issue 18, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Senior Research and Policy Associate
- Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE), Stanford, CA
- Assistant Professor of High Incidence Disabilities (Position #6063)
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- American School, Lansing, IL
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US