News in Brief
Neb. Bill Would Arm Teachers
Two weeks after a teenage gunman killed the vice principal and wounded the principal inside an Omaha, Neb., high school, a state lawmaker introduced legislation that would allow school administrators, teachers, and security personnel to carry concealed handguns in school. Under state Sen. Mark Christensen's bill, two-thirds of the local school board would have to approve.
Vol. 30, Issue 18, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations