Study Calls for Changing ELL-Funding Formulas
"Allocating Federal Funds for State Programs for English-Language Learners"
Federal support of programs for English-language learners depends on a formula based on the number of ELL students in each state and district, but a long-awaited national study suggests officials need a more comprehensive way to identify...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda