1,500 Jobs at Risk in N.C. District
Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools Superintendent Peter Gorman last week recommended cutting hundreds of teaching and assistant jobs to help close an expected $100 million budget shortfall. He also proposed extending the school day and eliminating a preschool program. The cuts would represent about 9 percent of...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY