News in Brief
1,500 Jobs at Risk in N.C. District
Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools Superintendent Peter Gorman last week recommended cutting hundreds of teaching and assistant jobs to help close an expected $100 million budget shortfall. He also proposed extending the school day and eliminating a preschool program. The cuts would represent about 9 percent of the districts 16,000 employees.
Vol. 30, Issue 17, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR