News in Brief
N.Y. Adds Kindergarten Math
New Yorks board of regents approved changes in the statewide curriculum and testing last week that include requiring the teaching of basic math and counting concepts in kindergarten. The new standards will be in place by the 2011-12 school year.
Vol. 30, Issue 17, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL