Criminal Charges Possible in Atlanta Cheating Probe
Former Georgia Attorney General Mike Bowers and former DeKalb County District Attorney Bob Wilson have been appointed special assistant district attorneys for an investigation into allegations of test tampering...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda