Audit Criticizes Hiring for L.A. School Work
Reviews Turn Up 200-Plus Potential Conflicts of Interest, Finance Misconduct
An audit of hiring practices in the Los Angeles Unified School District's $20 billion construction program has revealed nearly 230 possible conflicts of interest, including four cases of possible financial misconduct,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO