Audit Criticizes Hiring for L.A. School Work
Reviews Turn Up 200-Plus Potential Conflicts of Interest, Finance Misconduct
An audit of hiring practices in the Los Angeles Unified School District's $20 billion construction program has revealed nearly 230 possible conflicts of interest, including four cases of possible financial misconduct,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL