STEM Issues Among Those on New NSF Chief’s Platter
Education watchers say the U.S. Senate’s confirmation of Massachusetts Institute of Technology engineering dean Subra Suresh to lead the National Science Foundation may lead to greater action on an interagency strategy for science, technology, engineering, and math—or STEM—education research, which has been in the works...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA