N.C. Scrapping Policy Meant to End Social Promotion
North Carolina is dropping a decade-old policy that required end-of-the-year exams for 3rd, 5th, and 8th graders to ensure students were mastering their grade-level subjects. The state board of education concluded this month that the policy didn’t...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA