Pa. Auditor Calls for Moratorium on New Charter Schools
Official Contends the System Creates Inequities in Financing of Public Schools
Pennsylvania Auditor General Jack Wagner called last week for a moratorium on new charter and cyber charter schools, pending an overhaul of a funding system that he said has resulted in serious inequities in how taxpayers finance those alternatives...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO