News in Brief
Wake County, N.C., Changes Course
The Wake County, N.C., school board, which drew fire for dropping a student-assignment plan based on socioeconomic diversity, has now rejected its intended substitute, meaning the board will start over in its move toward community-based schools. The board voted last week to throw out its proposed 16-zone student-assignment plan.
Vol. 30, Issue 07, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Enrollment Ombudsman
- Hempstead Union Free School District, Long Island, NY
- ISS iFair
- International Schools Services, US
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Allegheny Valley School District, PA
- Principal K3-8
- Summerville Catholic School, Summerville, SC