D.C. State Chief Makes Quiet Exit
Superintendent Briggs, in State-Level Policy Role, was Overshadowed by Rhee
Kerri L. Briggs' tenure as state superintendent of education for the District of Columbia was spent largely working in the broad shadow cast by Schools...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Principal - Elementary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO