'i3' Grant Winners All Come Up With Matching Funds
The folks at the U.S. Department of Education have good reason to break out the champagne—despite some last-minute nail-biting. All 49 of the highest-rated applicants for the Investing in Innovation program were able to secure the required 20 percent in matching funds from private donors, the final hurdle to getting...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Benilde-St. Margaret's, St. Louis Park, MN