Agencies Investigate Arizona for Teacher-Fluency Actions
The U.S. departments of Justice and Education have launched an investigation into whether Arizona discriminates against teachers who are nonnative English speakers, state schools Superintendent Tom Horne confirmed to the Arizona Republic ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 9-12 Science Teacher (Emphasis in Physical Science) #345
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA