National Staff Development Council Changes Name
The National Staff Development Council, a membership group working to improve post-preparation professional development for teachers, has begun rebranding itself Learning Forward. The name “represents that what we do today in schools affects lives far into the future,” the group’s deputy executive director, Joellen Killion, wrote. She said the group will continue to develop resources and information to support educator learning and advocate policies and practices that ensure professional learning...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR