News in Brief
Nearly 1 in 4 D.C. Schools Have New Principals
Of the 125 schools in the District of Columbia public school system, 30 had new principals when school opened last week. The number of new leaders is a result of both retirements and of principals, who are on one-year contracts and are not being asked to return.
Vol. 30, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Director at KIPP Delta Public Schools
- On-Ramps, Blytheville, AR
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Multiple Positions
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools
- Easton, Redding & Region 9 School Districts, Easton, CT
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY