News in Brief
Nearly 1 in 4 D.C. Schools Have New Principals
Of the 125 schools in the District of Columbia public school system, 30 had new principals when school opened last week. The number of new leaders is a result of both retirements and of principals, who are on one-year contracts and are not being asked to return.
Vol. 30, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX