News in Brief
Los Angeles Unveils Nation's Costliest School
Robert F. Kennedy Community School opens this month in Los Angeles former Ambassador Hotel, where the former attorney general was assassinated in 1968, it will be the nations most expensive public school yet. The $578 million, K-12 complex will serve 4,200 students and include a marble memorial of Mr. Kennedy, a manicured public park, a swimming pool, and parts of the original hotel. It follows on the heels of the city's new $377 million Edward R. Roybal Learning Center and the $232 million Visual and Performing Arts High School.
Vol. 30, Issue 02, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Kindergarten teacher
- Saint Sophia School, Holladay, UT
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL