Court Rules N.J. Can Curtail School Administrators' Pay
New Jersey education department rules aimed at curtailing excessive compensation for public school administrators are constitutional, a state appeals court ruled last week, rejecting a claim by the New Jersey Association of School Administrators that the 2008 rules were vague...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH