Coveted 'i3' Cash Prompts Application Gold Rush
Some $13 Billion in Proposals Vie for $650 Million in Grants
Demand is far outpacing resources in one hot segment of the education innovation market, as districts, schools, and nonprofit organizations pitch reform proposals worth $12.8 billion for competitive grants to be awarded under the federal Investing in Innovation Fund , or “i3”—nearly 20 times what the U.S. Department...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY