News in Brief
Georgia Bans Student Restraints
Georgia schools are no longer allowed to put students in solitary confinement under a ban approved by the state board of education last week. The ban also limits the use of restraint to calm misbehaving students in the classroom and requires schools to notify parents when their children are restrained by teachers and other school officials.
Vol. 29, Issue 36, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY