News in Brief
Georgia Bans Student Restraints
Georgia schools are no longer allowed to put students in solitary confinement under a ban approved by the state board of education last week. The ban also limits the use of restraint to calm misbehaving students in the classroom and requires schools to notify parents when their children are restrained by teachers and other school officials.
Vol. 29, Issue 36, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY