News in Brief
Georgia Bans Student Restraints
Georgia schools are no longer allowed to put students in solitary confinement under a ban approved by the state board of education last week. The ban also limits the use of restraint to calm misbehaving students in the classroom and requires schools to notify parents when their children are restrained by teachers and other school officials.
Vol. 29, Issue 36, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA