News in Brief
Georgia Bans Student Restraints
Georgia schools are no longer allowed to put students in solitary confinement under a ban approved by the state board of education last week. The ban also limits the use of restraint to calm misbehaving students in the classroom and requires schools to notify parents when their children are restrained by teachers and other school officials.
Vol. 29, Issue 36, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations