Minimum Student Grades Can't Be Required in Texas
Students in Texas must get the grades they earn and not an inflated score on report cards under the state's year-old truth-in-grading law, which bans minimum-grade policies, a...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA