NEA Votes 'No Confidence' in Race to Top
After a protracted debate, delegates to the National Education Association have voted to take a position of "no confidence" in the U.S. Department of Education's Race to the Top guidelines and in the use of competitive grants as a basis for...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA