News in Brief
Ohio Backs Common Standards
Ohio last week became the seventh state to adopt common standards in math and English/language arts. Wisconsin and North Carolina approved the standard a few days earlier, joining four other states—Hawaii, Kentucky, Maryland, and West Virginia—that gave conditional approval before the final versions were released June 2.
Vol. 29, Issue 35, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US