News in Brief
Ohio Backs Common Standards
Ohio last week became the seventh state to adopt common standards in math and English/language arts. Wisconsin and North Carolina approved the standard a few days earlier, joining four other states—Hawaii, Kentucky, Maryland, and West Virginia—that gave conditional approval before the final versions were released June 2.
Vol. 29, Issue 35, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Richland School District One, Columbia, SC
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA