News in Brief
Ohio Backs Common Standards
Ohio last week became the seventh state to adopt common standards in math and English/language arts. Wisconsin and North Carolina approved the standard a few days earlier, joining four other states—Hawaii, Kentucky, Maryland, and West Virginia—that gave conditional approval before the final versions were released June 2.
Vol. 29, Issue 35, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL