Fla. Law Expands Vouchers for Low-Income Students
Florida Gov. Charlie Crist last week signed into law a bill expanding the state’s private-school-voucher...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV