"The Cost of New Higher Quality Assessments: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Potential Costs for Future State Assessments"
States can halve their assessment costs by tilting more toward essay questions and performance tasks than the multiple-choice-heavy approaches now used in most states,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC