ESEA Plan Would Add 'Well-Rounded Education' Fund
The Obama administration’s plan for renewal of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act would consolidate more than a dozen learning-related programs into three competitive funding streams focused on literacy; the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, or STEM; and a catchall category...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO