"A Matter of Degrees: Preparing Teachers for the Pre-K Classroom"
Studies suggest that teachers with bachelor’s degrees and specialized training in early education are more effective than those educators who don’t hold such credentials, says a report on early-childhood...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ