Lesbian Couple’s Attendance Bid Leads to Prom’s Cancellation
The American Civil Liberties Union of Mississippi last week filed a federal lawsuit after a Mississippi school district canceled an upcoming high school prom when a lesbian student asked to attend with her girlfriend...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ