Fla. Magistrate Backs Student Disciplined for Facebook Posting
A high school student in the Pembroke Pines district in Florida who set up a Facebook page to complain about her teacher—and was later suspended—had every right to do so under the First Amendment, a...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA