News in Brief
New Consulting Firm
Andrew J. Rotherham, a co-founder of the Washington think tank Education Sector and author of the Eduwonk blog, will launch a nonprofit firm specializing in improving outcomes for low-income students. He is joining forces with Kim Smith, the chief executive officer of the NewSchools Venture Fund of San Francisco, Chicago-based education consultant Monisha G. Lozier, and Mary K. Wells, a management consultant who has done work in Texas. Also joining as a senior associate will be Sara Mead, who is leaving the New America Foundation in Washington. The group will be called Bellwether Education.
Vol. 29, Issue 19, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN