News in Brief
New Consulting Firm
Andrew J. Rotherham, a co-founder of the Washington think tank Education Sector and author of the Eduwonk blog, will launch a nonprofit firm specializing in improving outcomes for low-income students. He is joining forces with Kim Smith, the chief executive officer of the NewSchools Venture Fund of San Francisco, Chicago-based education consultant Monisha G. Lozier, and Mary K. Wells, a management consultant who has done work in Texas. Also joining as a senior associate will be Sara Mead, who is leaving the New America Foundation in Washington. The group will be called Bellwether Education.
Vol. 29, Issue 19, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN