News in Brief
New Consulting Firm
Andrew J. Rotherham, a co-founder of the Washington think tank Education Sector and author of the Eduwonk blog, will launch a nonprofit firm specializing in improving outcomes for low-income students. He is joining forces with Kim Smith, the chief executive officer of the NewSchools Venture Fund of San Francisco, Chicago-based education consultant Monisha G. Lozier, and Mary K. Wells, a management consultant who has done work in Texas. Also joining as a senior associate will be Sara Mead, who is leaving the New America Foundation in Washington. The group will be called Bellwether Education.
Vol. 29, Issue 19, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Assistant Principal - Drake High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, San Anselmo, CA
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- Part-time AP class instructors - remote
- Ascendant Institute, US
- The New School Montessori, Cincinnati, OH
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US