Audit Finds Los Angeles District Paid Out Too Much in Salaries
Auditors say the Los Angeles Unified School District paid out $200 million more in salaries last year than it officially budgeted, even as it...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL