Hawaii Governor Opposes Plan to Reduce Furlough Days
Public school officials in Hawaii and the union that represents teachers there announced last week that they had agreed to reduce the number of furlough days in the school year. But Gov. Linda Lingle, who must agree to the plan, rejected it as...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA