News in Brief
Desegregation Hearing Postponed
A federal judge has postponed the dates for court hearings on whether the North Little Rock and Pulaski County Special school districts in Arkansas have met their desegregation obligations. They are parties in a 27-year-old federal lawsuit. Little Rock was declared unitary in February 2007. The North Little Rock and Pulaski County districts filed petitions for unitary status later that year.
Vol. 29, Issue 16, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- World History Teacher
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, FL
- High School Principal
- Unionvile-Chadds Ford School District, Kennett Square, PA
- Director, Adult and Career Education
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom