News in Brief
Desegregation Hearing Postponed
A federal judge has postponed the dates for court hearings on whether the North Little Rock and Pulaski County Special school districts in Arkansas have met their desegregation obligations. They are parties in a 27-year-old federal lawsuit. Little Rock was declared unitary in February 2007. The North Little Rock and Pulaski County districts filed petitions for unitary status later that year.
Vol. 29, Issue 16, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director: Assessment, Research & Evaluation
- Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District, Santa Monica, CA
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY