News in Brief
Desegregation Hearing Postponed
A federal judge has postponed the dates for court hearings on whether the North Little Rock and Pulaski County Special school districts in Arkansas have met their desegregation obligations. They are parties in a 27-year-old federal lawsuit. Little Rock was declared unitary in February 2007. The North Little Rock and Pulaski County districts filed petitions for unitary status later that year.
Vol. 29, Issue 16, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Triangle Associates, Pottersville, NJ
- Implementation Success Manager
- Apex Learning, CA
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools, Linn-Mar Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Marion, IA