News in Brief
Twelve Minnesota schools are to split nearly $500,000 from the Confucius Institute Headquarters in Beijing, to teach Chinese language and culture. The funding was arranged by the University of Minnesotas Confucius Institute, which will oversee the programs at the schools.
Vol. 29, Issue 15, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR