News in Brief
Twelve Minnesota schools are to split nearly $500,000 from the Confucius Institute Headquarters in Beijing, to teach Chinese language and culture. The funding was arranged by the University of Minnesotas Confucius Institute, which will oversee the programs at the schools.
Vol. 29, Issue 15, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom