News in Brief
Twelve Minnesota schools are to split nearly $500,000 from the Confucius Institute Headquarters in Beijing, to teach Chinese language and culture. The funding was arranged by the University of Minnesotas Confucius Institute, which will oversee the programs at the schools.
Vol. 29, Issue 15, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Commissioner of Education
- CT State Department of Education, Hartford, CT
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA