News in Brief
Twelve Minnesota schools are to split nearly $500,000 from the Confucius Institute Headquarters in Beijing, to teach Chinese language and culture. The funding was arranged by the University of Minnesotas Confucius Institute, which will oversee the programs at the schools.
Vol. 29, Issue 15, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA