News in Brief
Uneven Playing Field
The civil rights division of the U.S. Education Department is investigating a complaint that some high schools in Rockingham County, N.C., favor male baseball athletes at the expense of girls softball teams. Superintendent Rodney Shotwell says he knows outdoor facilities for the teams at the four high schools are not equal, and changes are needed.
Vol. 29, Issue 15, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District
- Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, Manlius, NY
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Easton, Redding & Region 9 School Districts, Easton, CT
- Multiple Positions
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ