Study Finds Growth in Two-Year Degrees and Certificates
"Changes in Postsecondary Awards Below the Bachelor's Degree: 1997-2007"
The number of students earning degrees and certificates from community colleges is 25 percent higher than it was a little more than a decade ago, and the number of students earning awards from for-profit vocational schools rose more than 50 percent, according...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS