Study Finds Growth in Two-Year Degrees and Certificates
"Changes in Postsecondary Awards Below the Bachelor's Degree: 1997-2007"
The number of students earning degrees and certificates from community colleges is 25 percent higher than it was a little more than a decade ago, and the number of students earning awards from for-profit vocational schools rose more than 50 percent, according...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations