News in Brief
Interim Kansas Chief Named
The Kansas state board of education has named Diane DeBacker, a veteran Kansas educator, as the interim commissioner of the state education department. She fills the vacancy left by Alexa Posny, who has been confirmed as the U.S. Department of Education's assistant secretary for the office of special education and rehabilitative services.
Vol. 29, Issue 08, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL