News in Brief
Interim Kansas Chief Named
The Kansas state board of education has named Diane DeBacker, a veteran Kansas educator, as the interim commissioner of the state education department. She fills the vacancy left by Alexa Posny, who has been confirmed as the U.S. Department of Education's assistant secretary for the office of special education and rehabilitative services.
Vol. 29, Issue 08, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Brevard Public Schools, FL