News in Brief
Teacher Stabbed to Death in Classroom
Todd Henry, a special education teacher at John Tyler High School in Tyler, Texas, died Sept. 23 after being stabbed in a classroom, allegedly by one of his students. A 16-year-old student was being held at a juvenile-detention facility after authorities said he stabbed Mr. Henry, 50, in the neck with a sharp object.
Vol. 29, Issue 05, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC