"From Schoolhouse to Courthouse: The Judiciary's Role in American Education"
A new book examines the role of the courtroom in U.S. education in recent decades, noting that such involvement has grown exponentially over...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ