'Common Core' Group Takes Aim at Move For 21st-Century Skills
Common Core, a Washington-based group that calls for giving students strong grounding across academic disciplines, has organized an open letter arguing that the Partnership for 21st Century Skills’ learning goals risk “undermining the quality of education in America,” and urging...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA