Missouri Schools Chief Selected
Chris Nicastro, 58, the superintendent of the Hazelwood school district in suburban St. Louis, takes over Missouri's top education position on Aug. 1. She will replace Kent King, who died of cancer in January. Ms. Nicastro, who was selected by the gubernatorially appointed state board of education, is the first woman to be chosen as the state's education commissioner since the office...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA