Community College Transfers
"Community College Transfer and Articulation Policies: Looking Beneath the Surface"
Community college students in states with "strong" transfer- and curriculum-articulation policies are less likely to transfer to four-year colleges than those living in states with relatively weak policies, according to a new study .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY