Effects of Mentoring
"Impact Evaluation of the U.S. Department of Education’s Student Mentoring Program"
Students who participated in federally financed school-based mentoring programs were on average no more likely to succeed academically, attend school regularly, or avoid delinquent behaviors than those who did not, a report ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations